File under: housewarming gifts I’ll never get.
1. I know it’s a bit trite, but it’s vintage! I couldn’t help myself. Louis Vuitton + just the right amount of age = glamour. Also, this costs almost $30,000. From ABC Home.
2. Adrienne Landau throw pillow from Barneys. Love the texture! Texture has been one of my big focuses for this apartment.
3. The Napoleon bust candle from Cire Trudon. I just love it.
4. A Diane Von Furstenberg design for The Rug Company, image from Nick Olsen’s (awesome) blog. Dying.
5. An Eames lounge. Got really into these a few months ago when touring Vitra Haus.
6. Another vintage find at ABC Home. I found a really ugly 60’s interpretation of a drift wood lamp at a local secondhand store…I’m tempted to buy it, despite the ugliness. I just love the look.
P.S. These items together have a much more masculine vibe than I realized as I was compiling them…interesting…although, “masculine” here is a relative term.